- Exporting Containers (1)
- Insulated Containers (1)
- Ramps (1)
- Emergency & Temp Housing (3)
- Container Conditions (4)
- DIY Modification Kits (5)
- Container Homes (6)
- ISO / Connex Containers (6)
- Storm Shelter/Root Cellar (11)
- Maintenance & Parts (12)
- Cargo Shipping Containers (13)
- Hunting (14)
- Buy or Rent (15)
- Delivery Methods (26)
- Farm Uses & Pole Barns (35)
- Container Sizes and Specs (37)
- Construction Site Uses (39)
- Container Office (44)
- Sales & Pricing (44)
- Storage (55)
- Cabins & Projects (65)
- Unique Container Uses (65)
- Modifications & Painting (105)
Container architecture is taking off by leaps and bounds, but for a basic office, nothing could be easier than a container office! Here are 5 great things about container offices:
1) Container offices are portable. Even if you don’t need to move the office often, you at least have the option with a container office. Maybe you just need offices during your busy season, but don’t need that office space the rest of the year.
2) Container offices are ground-level. Traditional mobile offices are set on wheels. When the office gets to the new location, you have to deal with stairs, anchoring and skirting the office. None of that is necessary with a container office. You set it down and get to work!
3) Container offices are customizable. Containers start out as a basic box that is 20’ or 40’ long. You decide how to split up that space, where to add windows and doors, what kind of electric set-up meets your needs, even if you want the whole space to be office or a mix of storage and office space. You can make the most of the space that works best for you.
4) Container offices can be changed after you get them. Do you need more space? It is easy to add another container. Need more rooms? You can add in more partitions very easily.
5) Container offices can be resold. Sure you can sell a building to someone else. But you need to find a buyer who wants your set up in your location. With container offices, you just need someone who wants what you already built. You just move it to where they want.
Consider container offices when you are looking at your office needs.
Coming up next time on our blog: What to think about when planning your container office.
Don't forget our Super Sale! Click here or see below for various specials we are running right now.